Caru’ cu Bere was established in 1879 by Transylvanian merchants from the surrounding area of Sighisoara, the Mircea family.
Built between 1804 and 1808 by the wealthy Armenian trader Emanuel Marzaian (called by the Ottomans, Manuc Bey),
The Snagov estate comprises the monastery – presumed burial place of Vlad the Impaler and the Snagov club.
Founded in 1910, the Admiral Vasile Urseanu Astronomical Observatory is, chronologically speaking, the first public observatory of Romania.
The Military Museum is a key component to knowing the history of Romania. It was founded in 1923 by royal decree and has benefited by the support of many political and military figures f our country.